HATIMAYE!!!! MWANADADA AKOTHEE AFUNGA NDOA NA MWANAUME MZUNGU AMBAYE NI TAJIRI. | KINGAZI BLOG

KARIBU UHABARIKE KIGANJANI MWAKO.

Breaking News
Loading...

Tuesday, July 05, 2016

HATIMAYE!!!! MWANADADA AKOTHEE AFUNGA NDOA NA MWANAUME MZUNGU AMBAYE NI TAJIRI.



Akothee has finally walked down the aisle with the man of her dreams!
Thought trolling Nyota Ndogo for marrying an ‘ancestor’ would deter the likes of Akothee from tying the knot with a rich old mzungu man?
Well, the ‘Give It To Me’ singer exchanged vows with her prince charming who is also not in the same age bracket with her.
“I am that woman who goes for what I wants & not what's available, it's my black beauty that caught his mouth Zero , irrespective of the no of children I have , he has taken me wholesale & I have welcomed him in my family , live once & live like#‎madamboss for richer for richest , my bed is warm now (you the papa of my pikin ) he is my King & am his queen in our small queendom!” Akothee wrote as she got married to her sweetheart.


BOFYA HAPA KUONA WASANII WA KIKE WENYE MAUMBO MAZURI ZAIDI NA YENYE MVUTO.

google+

linkedin

About Author
  • BLOG NAMBA MMOJA KWA MATANGAZO YA AJIRA NA NAFASI ZA KAZI TANZANIA. Soma zaidi

     

    Gallery

    Popular Posts

    About Us